Here’s a little preview of a collection of sketches from...

/
0 Comments




Here’s a little preview of a collection of sketches from earlier this week. I’m re-designing the switch witch based character I drew a couple of years ago. I’ve been having a lot of fun sketching her and I’ll be posting the whole image of sketches sometime soon :D These two differ a little bit. She will most likely look more like the one on the left, though I’m still doing a lot of sketching.


Switchie McWitchinson is a little Witch who has been given the task of collecting Halloween candy in order to exchange it for small items, almost akin to the Tooth Fairy.


I first heard about the newer ‘tradition’ of thinning out the bulk of holiday candy kids get their mitts on a few years ago, and I had a cute character in my mind when I thought about it. This time around, she looks a little more witchly :)






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/29745897760


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive