DEAR SWEET LEOTA, BELOVED BY ALL IN REGIONS BEYOND NOW, BUT...

/
0 Comments





DEAR SWEET LEOTA,


BELOVED BY ALL


IN REGIONS BEYOND NOW,


BUT HAVING A BALL



Here’s some fanart for the Halloween Season! Madame Leota is my favorite character in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland! I love her voice so much! I’m also fond of the headstone (and this text) for her at Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion.



This started out as a sketchbook sketch and I colored with watercolor and added some things in Photoshop. I wish I could get a nicer scan of it, but the color gets so burned out by the scanner. I’ll get a photo of it after I frame it :D Happy Halloween everyone!


Pencil, ink, and watercolor on watercolor paper. Scanned and finished in Photoshop.



Madame Leota belongs to Disney






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/34037404592


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive