It’s been an absolutely awesome year so far! I have so...

/
0 Comments




It’s been an absolutely awesome year so far! I have so very much to be thankful for. The list is long, but here are just a few:


I’m thankful I get to work at Disney. It’s a dream come true! I’m thankful we’re moving to a new apartment in a few weeks! We’re going to be living in Burbank! It’s gonna be so rad and so close to work!


I’m thankful for my amazing boyfriend! <3


I’m also thankful for all the rad people in my life like my mum, and all of my amazing friends!


I have the most wonderful friends in the world, and I am thankful every single day for how rad they are! <3 :D


And I’m thankful for all the cool people following my blog. You guys rock! :D


Happy Holidays everyone!


<3






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/36306837176


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive