Announcing the winning name from the ‘Name That...

/
0 Comments




Announcing the winning name from the ‘Name That Goat!’ contest: BRAMBLE!


First off, I gotta say that picking a name from all of those entries was the hardest thing EVER because they were all super cute and fit the character so well! I want to thank everyone who suggested names because you all gave me some excellent options! <3


It was a lot of fun to see what you all came up with, and I will be doing something like this again soon because you all made me smile when I saw all those rad suggestions! Thank you sooooooo much!


The winning name was suggested by sarsler! Please send me a note/ask here on Tumblr to let me know what you would like me to sketch for you :D






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/43259395457


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive