Hi everyone! Today was pretty rad! I found out that the Toy...

/
0 Comments






Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote Presentation





Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote Presentation



Hi everyone! Today was pretty rad!


I found out that the Toy Story Buzz Lightyear & Sheriff Woody character artwork I did could be seen prominently in the Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote Presentation! The banner with my artwork seen here, is for the app Toy Story: Story Theater .


Apple has posted their WWDC 2013 Keynote and you can view the App Store segment starting at approximately the 106:16 mark.


Engadget posted a photograph on their Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote Live Blog :D


It was a very nice surprise to find out it ended up in the keynote this morning, and I’m very proud to share this with all of you! :D






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/52690442174


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive