Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a rad...

/
0 Comments




























Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a rad day!


I’ve been getting requests for prints to be added to my Etsy shop, and I think that would be awesome to be able to offer :D


I’m planning on offering 11” x 14” cardstock prints of various pieces of artwork I’ve done, in my shop. In order to get those going, I’m doing a fundraiser to raise funds to get the supplies. This includes the prints themselves, plastic sleeves to keep the prints all nice, and photo mailers to ensure they get to their new homes safe and sound :D


If you would like to donate, please visit my fundraiser :) I have set up a reward tier that offers your choice of a print from various prints I will be offering in-shop if you donate $15 or more. There are 10 of those rewards available. Pictured here are only some of the examples of the prints I want to offer in my shop. I will be going through my artwork and getting more ready :)


There are more details at the fundraiser page and if you have any questions or want to see if I am able to make a particular artwork available as a print, feel free to drop me a note here on tumblr :D


Thank you! :D


Aron J. Shay | Tumblr | Facebook | Portfolio | Instagram | Etsy




View the original post on Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1Cc4I0L


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive