For my mum’s birthday, I drew her a picture of the siamese...

/
0 Comments




For my mum’s birthday, I drew her a picture of the siamese cat they had when she was a little girl.


Woo was a cat that had no qualms about doing things he wasn’t supposed to do. One time, my grandmother baked bunches of cupcakes for my mum’s school bake sale the next day. That night, Woo went into the kitchen, got up on the counter, and took a single bite out of every cupcake she had baked. He’d ruined them all. That cat.


I wanted to try a different coloring style and mix in different textures for grain and softness, inspired by the beautiful colorful styles of Annette Marnat, Elena & Olivia Ceballos, and Naomi Romero.


For my




View the original post on Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1tDau9i


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive