Hey everyone! The first round of stock for my Sketch &...

/
0 Comments




















Hey everyone! The first round of stock for my Sketch & Artwork ‘Yard Sale’ is live at arondraws.bigcartel.com!

These are just a few of the pieces for sale!

I tried to do my best to estimate shipping with this scale, and shipping can be combined if you buy several items (such as 2+ sketches). Any framed pieces I put up for sale will cost a little extra in shipping since they weigh more.

If you have any questions, or something looks odd, please email me at: hello(at)arondraws(dot)com

I will try to add more stock as I can– I found so many old/weird sketches from the past few years.

Thank you so much for looking! :D


View the original post on Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1OSmtqk


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive