aronjshay: aronjshay: Good day! I am currently opening up...

/
0 Comments










aronjshay:

aronjshay:

Good day! I am currently opening up commission slots in pairs. Once I complete a pair of commissions, I will open up two more and so on.

This will give me the ability to schedule time to ensure that any commissions which will be gifts (for birthdays, holidays, etc) get completed in time so you can give a super rad gift! I work full time in the industry so I will do my best to keep you updated on your commission and schedule :) Interested in a commission? Please Email me at: hello(at)arondraws(dot)com

I’m currently finishing up the last commission from the first batch, so I’m opening up slots again :)

Current Prices:

Single Character Cleaned-Up Sketch: $20 (example, example, example)

If you like a style/media I’ve done a particular piece in, let me know and we can figure it out. You can view my art at aronjshay.tumblr.com and arondraws.com

First come, first served. I will be making a waiting list after the slots are filled and working through it. Payment due before I start work, and payment due via PayPal. All commissions delivered digitally. I reserve the right to reject a commission piece and request another option from you if there will be an issue with subject matter. It never hurts to ask me though, so Email me with any questions :)

Thank you kindly! <3

Commission slots (2) open again :D


View the original post on Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1PlzYC5


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive