If you recognize this little guy, that’s pretty darn...

/
0 Comments






If you recognize this little guy, that’s pretty darn awesome! I sketched this about two weeks ago, and finished coloring it the weekend before last.



He is Disney’s Little Orange Bird, and he’s a mascot who has returned to Walt Disney World. He was a character that tied in with the state of Florida and the Florida Citrus Commission.



He’s one of my two favorite Disney characters (I adore him and Tinker Bell) and I hope we can see him more at Disneyland! I love him a lot, and had to do some fan art for this guy!



You can read more about him here



Orange Bird ©Disney. Pencil sketch painted digitally in Photoshop.






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/24820785699



You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive