Hi everyone! I’m super happy all of you like Miss Cookie...

/
0 Comments




Hi everyone! I’m super happy all of you like Miss Cookie and the 50’s Style advertisement piece I made for the Holiday Cookie Challenge last week! Thank you! That means so much to me! :D


Here’s a little treat for you! I took a bunch of the little sketches I did when I was designing Miss Cookie, and put them together for you to see the character’s progress, along with the finished character design!


I had a whole lot of fun with the challenge and I hope to draw more mascots to go with Miss Cookie sometime! :D


The sketches were done in pencil, and some have marker color added. You can see the original Miss Cookie Holiday Challenge art here :)


Aron J. Shay | Tumblr | Facebook






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/38292817814


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive