Animation Insider Interview: Kyle A. Carrozza

/
0 Comments


Animation Insider interviewed my bestest pal Kyle! He talks about his work storyboarding in the animation industry, as well as his webcomic Frog Raccoon Strawberry! The article also includes artwork! Check it out!



How did you become interested in animation?
I found that interest very early on just being a kid watching what was on. I watched lots of cartoons as a kid, and I remember one specific day when I was watching some 40s Looney Tunes on the Albany UHF channel 23 (before it became a Fox affiliate) and thinking “THAT. That’s what I want to do!” I remember thinking, “Ok, I can’t draw like that, but I’ll do my closest approximation” and I made a bunch of the characters’ heads out of construction paper. That was the defining moment. I’ve never looked back.



You can read the whole article here!






via Tumblr http://aronjshay.tumblr.com/post/32807130882


You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive